HVAC Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Company Background - Flynn Group
Founded by Chairman and CEO Greg Flynn in 1999, Flynn Group LP (formerly Flynn Restaurant Group) is the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. Flynn Group owns and operates more than 2,600 restaurants and fitness clubs across Applebee’s, Arby’s, Taco Bell, Panera, Pizza Hut, Wendy’s, and Planet Fitness brands spanning 44 states, and Australia, generating $4.6 billion in sales and employing more than 75,000 people. More information is available at www.flynn.com.
Company Background - Flynn Arby's
Flynn Group | Arby’s owns and operates over 368 Arby’s restaurants throughout ten states. With annualized sales of over $450M and over 6,000 employees, Flynn Group | Arby’s is the largest franchisee in the Arby’s system. Flynn Group | Arby’s is a part of Flynn Group, the largest franchise operator in the world, and the third largest operator of restaurants, after only Starbucks and Chipotle, in the United States. More information is available at www.flynn.com/arbys.
The purpose of this job is to preform installations, maintenance and repairs of facility HVAC/R. Maintenance on cooking equipment, refrigeration units, lighting, warming cabinets. Minor plumbing, electrical and construction repairs within various Arby’s locations in the area. Must be able to travel within region 100% and work varied shifts, weekends and holidays due to accessibility.
* Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
* Communicate with maintenance supervisor and store management to report repair status
* Inspect and preform equipment repairs and replacements
* Perform routine preventative maintenance
* Respond to emergency maintenance request
* Adhere to all safety and policies and procedures
* Complete other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
* HVAC Certification (1 year+)
* At least 18 years of age
* Must provide proof upon hire of legal status to work in the United States.
* Possess basic tools and meters knowledge
* Drug Free workplace - must be able to pass a DOT Drug Screen, a fit for duty physical, and a criminal background check.
* Possess a clean Motor Vehicle Report Physical Job Requirements
* Bending, Stooping, Lifting, Pushing, Pulling
* Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
* Climbing / Rooftop work
* Inside and Outside work (exposure to extreme heat on rooftops and cold weather).
The employee is responsible for performing the essential responsibilities of this position with or without reasonable accommodation. The employee should notify Flynn Arby's of any reasonable accommodation requests and may need to provide supporting medical documentation. This job description may not list all duties for this position and the employee in this position may be required to perform other duties to meet business needs. Flynn Arby's reserves the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either the employee or Flynn Arby's, may terminate employment at any time.
Why Work for Flynn Arby's?
Flynn Arby's offers a variety of benefits and perks to encourage and empower our employees. We are committed to helping each employee work and live to his or her fullest potential.
Job Reference #: P1-356055-2